In these Terms the expressions “we”, “us” and “our” are a reference to OHOS NZ Ltd t/as Open Heart Open Soul and reference to you is the Customer.
- We value you as a Customer and are committed to protecting your privacy. We primarily collect your personal information to process and fulfil your order (including sending you emails confirming the status or shipment of your order). We do not share your personal information to third parties with the exception of that outlined in Clause 5 below.
What kind of information do we collect?
3. In using our website, you acknowledge we may ask for personal information about you such as your name, email address, postal and/or physical address, phone number and credit card number.
How do we use this information?
4. In addition to Clause 1 above, we may use your personal information in the following ways, to:
- improve your shopping experience;
- send news, information about our products, services and promotions which we believe may be useful to you;
- monitor who is accessing the web site or purchasing products offered on the web site;
- profile the type of people accessing the website including analyzing trends and statistics;
- help us learn more about your shopping preferences;
- help us address problems with and improve our site design, products and services;
- protect the security or integrity of our website and our business.
5. We may share your personal information in the following ways:
- with our service providers who manage our Customer information and perform services on our behalf, such as fulfilling promotions, sending communications to our Customers and related matters. We do not authorize these service providers to make any other use or disclosure of your information;
- when we partner with another company to offer or provide products, services or promotions to our Customers;
- to conform to legal requirements (including, but not limited to, requirements in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or government request) or comply with legal process, or to help maintain the law;
- to enforce our rights under these terms and conditions.
6. We will only communicate with you in respect of any order you have placed through our website or if you have opted in to receive email marketing communication from us. Accordingly, if you receive marketing material from us but would prefer not to receive such information, please let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or unsubscribe in the email which we sent to you. If you contact us via our email (email@example.com) please include your full name and the email address you used when you made a purchase from us.
7. Unsubscribing to receive marketing material will not affect the way we confirm orders that are made by you. We will continue to confirm your order status and shipment by email. We may also need to contact you via telephone, email or postal mail with questions or information regarding your order.
- Remembering the items in your shopping cart
- Storing your preferences
- Recognizing you when you return to our website
- Tracking your orders
- Monitoring and maintaining information about your use of the website
9. You can set your browser not to accept cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the opportunity to decide whether or not to accept it. However, if you do not accept cookies, you will not be able to access your account information or make purchases on our website.
10. We do not store any passwords using “cookies” on your computer.
11. We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep confidential all personal information which we collect (including your contact details and, if relevant, credit card details). However, we cannot guarantee (and we provide no assurances regarding) the security of all information which we collect.
12. We consider it is the responsibility of parents to monitor their children’s use of our website. It is our policy not to require personal information from persons known to be under the age of 13 years or offer to send any promotional material to persons in that category.
13. We do our best to provide you with a safe and convenient shopping experience. We attempt to limit the number of employees that have access to the databases that contain personal data, and employees are advised of the importance of confidentiality. In addition, it is our policy to never send your credit card number via email. We do not store credit card information.
14. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information and material, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information or material which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information or material which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk. Nevertheless, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information and material.
15. We use a third party payment processor (Stripe) to process your credit card payment. Stripe has been audited by an independent PCI Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and is certified as a PCI Level 1 Service Provider. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry. When you enter your personal information on our website, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology is used to protect your information as it is transmitted to us. For more information visit www.stripe.com.
16. While we endeavour to implement the above security measures on this site, you should be aware that 100% security is not always possible. We do not accept any liability (direct or indirect) for any loss or damage suffered or incurred by the Customer which has arisen directly or indirectly from use of this website, providing information to us or any other manner associated with either of these matters.